Crest Pro-Health Mouthwash 2ct / 1.5 Liter for Oral
Product details have been supplied by the Manufacturer, and are hosted by a third party.
- Kills Germs
- Reduces Plaque
- Helps Prevent Gingivitis
- Freshens Breath
- Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection mouthwash helps you advance to a healthier mouth from day 1*. The alcohol-free mouthwash kills 99% of germs that cause plaque, gingivitis and bad breath. Make fresh breath the finishing step in you and your family's morning routine – now at a great value with a special twin pack available at Costco.
*with continued use vs. brushing alone with ordinary toothpaste. Starts fighting plaque from day 1
- Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Clean Mint
- Try Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Clean Mint mouthwash, a refreshing formula that helps protect your mouth from plaque and gingivitis. Enjoy a blast of minty flavor that leaves your breath fresh after rinsing.
Crest and Oral-B Products Also Available at Molamall
- Rinse with Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection mouthwash that helps prevent and reduce plaque and gingivitis.Remove plaque in hard-to-reach areas with the Oral-B 3D White Luxe Pulsar toothbrush.Try Crest 3D White Glamorous White or 1 HR Express Whitestrips and remove years of stains for a whiter smile.Finish off with Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Multi-Protection floss that slides up to 50% more easily in tight spaces vs. regular floss.
What are the benefits of adding mouthwash to my oral care routine?
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection mouthwash can provide additional protection for your whole family against the gum disease gingivitis when added to your oral care routine.
Is mouthwash safe to use for all ages?
Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection mouthwash is safe and effective when used as directed for ages 6 and above. Make sure to supervise use for children under 12 years of age to prevent accidental swallowing.Why is Crest Pro-Health mouthwash alcohol-free?
Some people do not like the burning sensation that an alcohol-containing mouthwash may have. In addition, some individuals may be advised to avoid alcohol due to health conditions.Should I brush, rinse, or floss first?
It is recommended that you rinse last to help remove debris from the mouth and leave your breath fresh.Is it safe to use several Crest and Oral-B Pro-Health products together?
Absolutely. Crest and Oral-B products are safe and provide a thorough clean.
- Alcohol Free: Yes
- Brand: Crest Pro-Health Rinse
- Flavor: Mint
- Flavored: Yes
- Package Quantity (Count): 2
- Package Quantity (Volume): 1.59 Quart